Home Page

Government guidelines for COVID

If your child is sent home with any signs relating to COVID, please can you arrange a test for them and provide the school with the results of these tests (


Please see below government guideline information which has come from their website.


Many thanks for your continued support and understanding at this difficult time.

Reporting your child's illness

From September we will have introduced a new way in which you can report in your child’s illness.

Study Bugs allows you to send a message to the school to let us know why your child is off with sickness. It also gives you advice From Public Health England on the need to stay off school, based on the symptoms or illnesses you enter.

Note: Studybugs does not provide medical advice or diagnosis — please consult your GP for this.


Its helps the school to track any illnesses that are in the local area. Your personal data is kept strictly confidential between you and your child’s school. We never share your personal data with third parties. You can access Study Bugs by down loading the app or logging into the website 

Kent Support and Assistance Service

Are you struggling to provide food and essential items for your family, or worried about the health, welfare or safety of someone you know? 

KCC’s Kent Support and Assistance Service is administering requests for support from the new Emergency Assistance Grant, which can support those struggling to buy food and other essential items. While this fund is limited, we know that there are support services out there that will continue to support and advise Kent residents longer term.

Please go to the follow website to apply.

Kent Support and Assistance Service

Still image for this video