Term 2 Creative Homework
Once again, the whole school gathered in the hall to share the creative home learning that had taken place linked to the topics and themes in school during Term 2.
Everyone enjoyed looking at a range of work based around many different subjects:
- Year 1 were challenged to design a warm bedroom and make a model using a cardboard box;
- Year 2 created posters and booklets linked the '5 a day' and Healthy Eating;
- Year 3 used their learning in science about light and dark to create Shadow Puppets;
- Year 4 created a product linked to the Anglo Saxons (such as shields and booklets);
- Year 5 designed a flag for Westcourt School based on their geography work; and
- Year 6 created a product lined to their work on Ancient Greece (such as PowerPoints and posters).
Here are some pictures of some of the great home learning that took place. Can you work out which year group is which? As always, thank you to parents and families for your support with this additional creative work at home.