Term 5 Creative Homework
On a hot Friday afternoon at the end of Term 5, we all gathered in the hall for one of Miss Sexton's favourite assemblies - Creative Homework. The teacher's had given their usual challenges to the children and everyone was impressed with the wide range of work on show.
This term, the challenges were:
- In Year 1, to create a poster or leaflet about reptiles.
- In Year 2, to design a fantasy setting;
- In Year 3, to design and make a game that incorporates a race track in some way.
- In Year 4, to design a game that would help with learning spellings.
- In Year 5, to design and make a game that used a marble in some way.
- In Year 6, to design a leaflet with top tips for how to survive the SATs!
Here are some photos of the great work that was completed. Can you see your own work?
We look forward to more great work in Term 6.