All children are expected to wear school uniform as follows:
Key Stages 1 and 2 (Reception to Year 6)
- Pale blue polo shirt with school logo, or plain pale blue polo shirt
- Pale blue plain shirt or blouse
- Dark blue sweatshirt with school logo, or plain dark blue sweatshirt
- Dark blue fleece with school logo, or plain dark blue fleece
- Dark blue cardigans with school logo, or plain dark blue cardigan
- Grey or black trousers (not leggings or jogging bottoms)
- Grey or black shorts for summer (not leggings)
- Grey or black skirt or pinafore dress
- Black shoes (no trainers).
- Blue gingham summer dress
PE Kit (Reception to Year 6)
- White t-shirt with school logo, or plain white t-shirt
- Black or navy blue shorts
- Plimsolls in plimsoll bag
- Joggers and warm fleece (for outdoor PE during colder weather).
Please note: sandals with open toes, high heeled shoes, make-up, jewellery (except one pair of stud earrings), extreme haircuts and nail varnish are not allowed. Please ensure all of your child's items of uniform are clearly marked with their name.
You do not have to purchase uniform with the school logo on but if you would like to our local stockist that was The Sewing Shop located at Echo Square, Gravesend, for many years has sold their business and transferred to a new stockist. Information is attached from this new company, Simmonds.
Simmonds School Uniform
As a school we have lots of good quality pre-loved uniform. All items are £1.00.
If you need to purchase uniform, please see a member of staff on the gate.